Sunday, November 26, 2017

Alpine Labs Pulse Review: The Best Camera Controller For Canon and Nikon Cameras

So I've had my Alpine Labs Pulse for about 9 months now, and after using it with 4 different cameras, and in just about every timelapse and adventure photo shoot I've done in that time, I have enough confidence to say that this is the Best camera controller I've ever seen. 


I think most people will think of this as mainly an intervalometer, which it is, but it also does a lot more than that. The Pulse has some other great features that I've really enjoyed using, such as the HDR mode, self-trigger, and especially the long exposure mode. So I finally went out and did a proper review of it, where I go over all of its main features, a couple of very small downsides, and show you how I use it to up my creativity.  Check out the video here, and don't forget to like, comment, and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more reviews like this, tutorials, adventure vlogs, and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment